This course focuses on teaching all the basic aspects of sales. It will introduce you to the sales process in a general sense, from sales prospecting, creating value propositions, to closing the deal, with an emphasis on the best sales techniques for the industry or customer base in question. Participants learn customer-focused selling techniques as well as new skills for starting a sales conversation, building client rapport, selling a particular product or service and closing the sale.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the role of sales training and learn the different stages of the five-step sales process.
- Understand the key sales techniques, learn to use effective communication and find mutual value with your prospects.
- Learn how to overcome the most common prospect objections.
- Introduction to Sales
- Sales Techniques
- Common Sales Objections and How to Overcome Them
- Selling techniques that will actually improve how you sell
- Customer scenarios