Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
This Bullying and Harassment training course will explore the difference between bullying and harassment, the laws that protect workers from harassment, and the laws that make tackling bullying a statutory duty for employers.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand what constitutes bullying and harassment in legal terms.
- Understand the legal case surrounding bullying and the difference between bullying and harassment
- Recognise the overt and covert signs of bullying and harassment at work.
- Know how to carry out a risk assessment and how to implement control measures that will reduce and eliminate risks.
- Identify a range of accepted definitions of bullying and when behaviour is considered bullying.
- Recognise the effects that bullying, and harassment have on the individual, those who witness it, and on the organisation.
- Know how to manage and prevent bullying and harassment.